Why travellers prefer Blue Cross
- Canada's #1 travel insurance brand and recognized worldwide
- Over 80 years of expertise in insurance
- $5 million travel insurance coverage, with or without deductible
- Flexible and affordable travel insurance solutions
- Free quote available online
- Travel assistance available 24/7 for any emergency, anywhere you travel
Travel insurance for multiple trips
Did you dream as a child that you would travel the world? Are you already a globetrotter? Do you travel frequently for business and pleasure?
With a Blue Cross annual travel insurance plan, you can rest assured that you are always protected, no matter where you travel. Our automatic renewal option ensures that you are never without protection.
Our travel assistance team is available 24/7 to help you in case of an emergency. Wherever you are travelling worldwide, we are just a phone call away. That is why Blue Cross travel insurance is recognized worldwide, and it’s one of the reasons you should choose us when you decide to purchase travel insurance.
Why choose Blue Cross for your trip?
- Optional deductibles on emergency medical care costs. Where possible, we arrange payment directly with the hospital.
- Automatic renewal option for uninterrupted coverage.
- Trip cancellation benefit covering prepaid non-refundable travel costs.
- A BlueCross BlueShield® Association partner - the largest medical network in the United States. We also partner with assistance service providers worldwide.
- Travel assistance available 24/7 for any emergency, anywhere you travel.
Some coverage options for frequent travellers
|Annual Package Plus
|Emergency medical care
Both Annual Travel plans are available in the following per trip maximum durations:
- Choose a 4, 8, 17, 31, 60, 90, 120, 150 or 180-day maximum per trip duration. Take as many trips within the year, up to your selected per trip duration.
Both plans include:
- $5,000,000 for emergency medical care per trip
- Hospitalization fees
- Professional fees for nurses, physicians and other health care professionals for emergency medical treatment
- Up to $2,000 for emergency dental treatment as a result of an accident
- Emergency repatriation, when necessary and based on the medical condition of the insured, subject to approval by the travel assistance medical team and the attending physician at the destination
- Return of your travelling companion and/or family members covered by the same policy
- Up to $3,000 for accommodation and meals if your return is delayed due to a medical emergency
- Medical follow-up in Canada after repatriation
Did you get a renewal notice for your Annual travel insurance plan?
Renew it online.