Do your kids jump for joy at the thought of your upcoming vacation? Do you want to make sure everyone in the family has a great time? Planning your vacation can be time-consuming and requires a great deal of patience, preparation and organization. Let us take some of the burden off your shoulders by protecting you and your kids from accidents and unexpected injuries with our comprehensive travel insurance.
When you travel, a sunburn, twisted ankle or upset stomach could require emergency medical care. When required, travel insurance can cover the costs of your return home. We offer a wide range of travel insurance options to meet your family’s specific needs.
Our travel assistance team is available 24/7 to help in case of an emergency. Wherever you are travelling worldwide, we are just a phone call away. That is why Blue Cross travel insurance is recognized worldwide, and it’s one of the reasons you should choose us for your travel insurance needs.
Why Blue Cross for family travel insurance?
- Optional deductibles on emergency medical care costs. Where possible, we arrange payment directly with the hospital.
- Coverage valid for all family members even when travelling separately.
- Trip cancellation benefit covering prepaid non-refundable travel costs.
- Access to one of the largest network of health care providers and facilities across the United States thanks to our partnership with GeoBlue.
- Travel assistance available 24/7 for any emergency, anywhere you travel.
Some coverage options for families
|Medical only||Annual medical||Package Plus||Annual Package Plus|
|Emergency medical care|
All these plans include:
- $5,000,000 for emergency medical care per trip
- Hospitalization fees
- Professional fees for nurses, physicians and other health care professionals for emergency medical treatment
- Up to $2,000 for emergency dental treatment as a result of an accident
- Emergency repatriation, when necessary and based on the medical condition of the insured, subject to approval by the travel assistance medical team and the attending physician at the destination
- Return of your travelling companion and/or family members covered by the same policy
- Up to $3,000 for accommodation and meals if your return is delayed due to a medical emergency
- Medical follow-up in Canada after repatriation