Why travellers prefer Blue Cross
- Canada's #1 travel insurance brand and recognized worldwide
- Over 80 years of expertise in insurance
- $5 million travel insurance coverage, with or without deductible
- Flexible and affordable travel insurance solutions
- Free quote available online
- Travel assistance available 24/7 for any emergency, anywhere you travel
One of the biggest challenges, even for seasoned travellers, is packing enough to fit in a suitcase and carry-on bag, but not so much that it’s difficult to get around. We have all been in situations when, in an attempt to pack light, we forget an important item. At one time or another, most travellers have probably uttered the words, “I could really use a (fill in the blank) right now.” This is why multi-functional items are great for travel. They conserve space and have multiple uses.
One of the most difficult parts of travelling is finding the time to get comfortable and sleep. “Whether it’s a plane, train or a bus, there never seems to be any real way to get comfortable on those upright seats. Even though 99 per cent of passengers usually use this time to at least attempt to get some rest, manufacturers haven’t really gotten the memo,” says Michael Hiscock on theloop.ca.
A recent Kickstarter campaign might have the solution that travellers have been looking for. It’s called the Sleep Hoodie, an everyday hoodie that inflates for sleep and support while you are on the go.
It’s the perfect travel accessory. How often have you been on a flight, in the car or even at the airport and wanted to catch a few minutes of shut-eye, but couldn’t get comfortable because you didn’t have a place to rest your head? This hoodie solves this issue.
The hoodie has a built-in inflatable pillow in the hood of a sweater. If you want to get some rest, simply inflate the pillow. According the hoodie’s creators, it was built for three things:
- Ease: It’s quick to inflate and deflate
- Discreet: The hoodie is roomy enough so that it never feels bulky when deflated
- Comfort: The pillow is designed to fit the contours of your head
The hoodie comes in a number of colours and styles.
Where the hoodie can come in handy
The hoodie can come in handy in many different situations:
- Road trips
- Waiting at the airport or train station
- Taking an afternoon nap on the couch
- Getting comfortable anywhere and having extra head support
With this hoodie, you won’t have to worry about travelling with a neck pillow or trying to roll up a blanket for extra head support when you want to rest.