Blue Cross health insurance members are automatically enrolled in a free member assistance program that provides access to various health services. Take a look at the ways we can help and the make the most of your health insurance plan.
Exclusive to Blue Cross health insurance members, this one-of-a-kind program provides information and services essential to your well-being. The Blue Cross Member Assistance program is free to all health plan members and provides access to essential health services, such as:
- Advice from a registered nurse
- Referrals to health professionals in your area
- Appointment coordination services
- Home care planning guidance
- Free legal consultation, referral to a lawyer
- Support and services after hospitalization and childbirth, including
- Domestic help
- Medication delivery
- Transportation costs
- Personal response device
- Tutoring service
- Nursing services
When you subscribe to a Blue Cross health insurance plan, we provide an outline of all the services available to you under the assistance program. To take advantage of these services, simply call us and give your policy number. We are here for you.